- Need someone to talk to?
- Going through a tough time?
- Need help getting linked in to a service or program?
- Not enjoying things as much as you used to?
If you are 10-25 years old and live, work, study, or recreate in Brimbank then we can help at no cost to you.
Why seek youth support or counselling?
Because YOU matter!
We can help with:
- Not feeling your usual self
- Family concerns
- Relationship challenges
- Links to other services such as education, housing and legal
- Better understanding yourself and your emotions and what to do with them
- And heaps more
How can you access youth support or counselling?
- Phone 9249 4110 to speak to a youth support worker
- Email the Youth Wellbeing and Belonging Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend the Visy Cares Hub & request to see a worker from the Youth Wellbeing and Belonging Team
- Complete the below referral form and email to email@example.com
We support young people on a short term basis @ various locations in Brimbank
If you are looking for further help online, click here for some useful links.
How to refer to BYS Youth Support Team:
If you have spoken to the young person about support options and they have shown interest in our service please phone the Youth Wellbeing and Belonging Team on 9249 4110.
Referrers are required to contact us to discuss the needs of the young person, program eligibility, response times and any other questions prior to making the referral.
Once the initial contact has been made a Youth Wellbeing and Belonging officer will contact the referral.